Sunday, September 7, 2008

Christmas in September

Woohoo! I just ordered some books from Amazon. Pure delight!

For me, it's as good as Christmas. I savor every moment of the experience...searching for new books that interest me, browsing through my already very extensive Wish List of books, selecting the ones I most want to read right now, moving them to my shopping cart, placing the order...and then the sweet anticipation of waiting for them to arrive in the mail. Finally, there's opening the box and deciding which one I'm going to start first. Sure, I already know what's in the box when it arrives, but for me it holds the same magic of opening Christmas presents as a kid. I simply can't wait to explore new ideas and have my own ideas sparked by what I read.

Okay, I know...I'm weird. I really love books. I can't help it; I was born that way. Now when was it they said that order would ship?

No comments: